November: Men’s Health
Five tips to better Men’s Health by Dr. Stephen Campell
- Get moving. Every increase in activity translates to better health including decreased risks of diabetes and certain types of cancer.
- Get checked. Early detection is the best. Be screened for prostate and testicular cancers.
- Know your blood pressure. Get your blood pressure checked. Ideal pressure is 120 over 80. Keep and active lifestyle and restrict alcohol consumption.
- Eat smart. Reduce consumption of pre-packaged, processed and high-sodium foods like meat or restaurant foods. Cook fresh meals that include vegetables and foods high in potassium like tomatoes and spinach.
- Don’t ignore the warning signs. Excessive sweating, shortness of breath, or unusual pain could be a sign of more serious heart or lung issues.
Learn more about men’s health here.
The Everett Clinic wants to make your health care as easy and convenient as possible. That’s why we offer extended primary care hours, online appointment scheduling, prices listed online and private check-in with touchscreen kiosks. It’s all part of our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable care that fits your life. Learn more at everettclinic.com.
The Everett Clinic offers:
- Extended Primary Care & most Specialty Care Hours
Monday – Thursday, 7 am – 7 pm | Friday, 7 am – 5 pm
- Online Appointment Scheduling for Primary Care
Available to MyChart users at myeverettclinic.com
- Private check-in with touchscreen kiosks
A great option for check in during busy times that allows for increased privacy and updating your records more efficiently
- Prices Listed Online
Know what you are going to pay before you make the appointment at everettclinic.com/price
The statements and opinions on this page are claims made by The Everett Clinic and not WARM 106.9. The views and opinions expressed on this page do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of WARM 106.9.