#GivingTuesday is a movement to celebrate and provide incentives to give—the 2017 iteration will be held on November 28, 2017. This effort harnesses the collective power of a unique blend of partners—nonprofits, businesses and corporations as well as families and individuals—to transform how we think about, talk about and participate in the giving season.
#GivingTuesday inspires us to take collaborative action to improve our local communities, give back in better, smarter ways to the charities and causes they celebrate and help create a better world. #GivingTuesday harnesses the power of social media to create a global movement dedicated to giving around the world.
Warm 106.9 is teaming up with the Ronald McDonald House for this year’s #GivingTuesday. Connect with us on air starting at 6am to 12am on Tuesday, November 28th. We will be collecting donations, giving away prizes and learning more about Ronald McDonald House as we try to make the world a little bit brighter for the families of the Ronald McDonald House.
Allan & Ashley had recently visited the Ronald McDonald House to explore the house, meet some of the incredible families and find out more about RMHC and how they help our community every day.
Text “Love” to 37667 and donate today or donate online here.
Or you can mail a check made out to RMHC:
RMHC Address: 5130 40th AVE NE Seattle, WA 98105
Or you can call RMHC directly to make a donation at (206) 838-062.
Your money, no matter how much you can afford, will go a long way to help:
- A donation of $30 supports a night of stay at the House
- Help them reach their $20k goal on November 28th, even a $10 donation means the Ronald McDonald House can stock their pantry with fresh veggies and dairy.
- Many families at the Ronald McDonald House lose everything or leave everything in order to get their child the medical treatment they need. Your donation no matter how large or small ensures that these families have a home away from home when they need it the most.
- If you can’t give, learn how to volunteer! They have many opportunities at www.rmhcseattle.org/volunteer.
- If you can’t give, become a fan on Facebook! Follow us at www.facebook.com/rmhcseattle
Some of the above images provided by Bella Cara Photography & Bindu Ann Photography